Manville

Full story

 
 
BEDROOM FIRE
   
Friday, December 18, 2015 15:37
-
At approximately 3:30 pm on Friday December 18, 2015 the Manville Fire Department was dispatched to a Raritan Avenue residence for a "bed fire".

Upon arrival command confirmed a smoke condition. Engine 422 was the first apparatus on scene and began to stretched a 1-3/4" line through the front door as Tower 42 arrived and laid in to supply the Engine.

The crews from the Engine & Tower extinguished the fire with minimal water damage, but the residence did sustain heavy smoke damage and was ultimately deemed uninhabitable.